Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance can protect you, your passengers and other drivers on the road if you’re in an accident. Without it, you could be responsible for costly out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., medical bills, property damage) with the potential to cause severe financial hardship.
The right auto insurance is just a few clicks away. Contact Affinity Global Insurance in Woodland Hills, California, to learn more about our auto insurance coverage.
Why Is Auto Insurance Important?
Auto insurance, also called car insurance, is legally required in several states. If you’re in a car accident, it can help cover costs associated with liability lawsuits and property damage. In addition to meeting state requirements, the right car insurance can also provide peace of mind.
What Is Auto Insurance?
An auto policy is a binding agreement between you and your insurance company. As long as you continue to make premium payments, your insurance company agrees to pay for covered losses up to your policy limits. Depending on your insurance, you may be required to pay a deductible, which is an out-of-pocket cost, before your insurance coverage pays for certain auto claims.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
California law mandates all drivers must carry proof of insurance. It also requires an auto liability policy to have minimum amounts of coverage for bodily injuries and property damage.
- Bodily injury liability may assist with costs (e.g., legal fees, lost wages, medical bills) if you cause third-party injuries or deaths while you’re driving.
- Property damage liability may help cover costs arising from third-party property damage you cause while driving.
Finding the proper liability coverage is a good first step, but it may not be enough to cover your expenses if you’re in an accident. Here are some additional coverages for you to consider:
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage—may help cover expenses (e.g., medical costs for you and your passengers or costs to repair your vehicle) if you’re in an accident with an at-fault uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Medical payments coverage (MedPay)—may help pay for medical care for you and your passengers after a car accident.
- Collision coverage—may help with payments for property damage arising from collisions with objects or other vehicles, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive coverage—may help pay to repair your vehicle if it’s damaged by non-collisions (e.g., falling tree branch, hail).
Speak with our agents for more information regarding required insurance and available coverages.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
At the very least, you should purchase enough car insurance to meet your state’s requirements. However, it’s generally considered a good idea to get enough auto insurance to cover what you could lose in a liability lawsuit (e.g., your savings or retirement accounts). If you can’t afford to replace your car if it’s totaled, you might also want to purchase comprehensive and collision insurance as an additional security measure.
Where Do I Get Auto Insurance?
The best auto insurance policy is the policy you feel good about. Contact Affinity Global Insurance to learn more about our car insurance coverage options and to speak to an agent today.